SPECIAL REPORT: Eddie’s Interview on Hebrew Nation Radio
1) The relationship between the history of the modern nation of Israel and the current Israeli elections
2) Secular Zionism vs Biblical Zionism
3) The prophetic significance of the reelection of Obama and his inauguration to 9/11
4) The relationship between Obama announcing his policy in May, 2011 that he supports a two-state solution based upon 1967 borders with agreed land swaps and the efforts to take away the constitutional liberties of the citizens of the USA
5) How Zechariah 12:2 is being fulfilled: the siege of the nations against Jerusalem
6) The relationship between the efforts to divide the land of Israel and the city of Jerusalem and the judgment upon the nations
7) Jeremiah 39:1-2: The parallel between the Babylonian siege upon Jerusalem and their breaking into the walls of the city to Obama declaring a PLO state based upon 1967 borders with agreed land swaps and Obamacare, gun control and the taking away of Americas freedoms and liberties
8) Will the USA be physically invaded? Will there be civil unrest? Will North Korea, Iran, China or Russia attack the USA with ICBM’s ?
9) Does the earth cry out? What about earthquakes, tsunami’s, signs in the sun and moon, polar shifts ? Are these signs of judgment?
10) Will we see the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37:15-28 (the uniting of Ephraim and Judah) in our days and time? When? How will it happen?
11) How is the understanding of the journey of the children of Israel out of Egypt on their way to the promise land critical to understanding the entire Bible?
12) Who are the wise and foolish virgins of Matthew 25?
13) How is the greater exodus likened to a wedding?
14) How is Yeshua’s 1,000 Kingdom related to the gathering and uniting of the 12 tribes of Israel the the wedding celebration of Yeshua’s marriage to His Bride?
15) Jeremiah 50:4-5: What is the way to Zion?
16) Is it important to celebrate the Sabbath, annual Biblical Feasts, eat clean food?
17) Does traditional Christianity follow the weightier issues of the Torah? What are they?
18) Is salvation in Yeshua (being saved by grace thru faith trusting in His shed blood for the forgiveness of our sins) the ultimate goal of the believer?
Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah,
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l