In this week’s 5 minute update, we began by making an important ministry announcement that Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l has DRASTICALLY improved and updated the existing websites of the ministry which are:
These two websites now contain various subject tabs that will now allow a seeker of the Hebraic roots understanding to easily learn a particular study subject through written articles as well as audio and video teachings.
In addition, there are two NEW websites. They are:
- http://www.watchmanofzion.com/ This is a blog of the weekly 5 minute update containing links to the articles read on the 5 minute update as well as a link to listen to the audio and video versions of the update.
- http://www.eddiechumney.com/ This is the personal website of Eddie Chumney where you can quickly find out what Eddie is doing and how to stay in touch with him.
As far as the news update, we continued to focus the update on three particular areas:
- The current situation with the Middle East peace process
- The current situation with Iran
- The continued prospects of an economic collapse in the USA and the world
Regarding the current situation with the peace process, we shared two articles. These two articles state the following:
- The PLO has agreed to “indirect talks” with Israel through the United States. David Hale, the U.S. deputy assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs and deputy to U.S. Middle East envoy George Mitchell has given Mahmood Abbas assurances that the “indirect talks” will entail clarification regarding the issue of the 1967 borders and a timetable to move from “indirect talks” to direct talks. Israel is hoping that direct talks will take place anywhere from two weeks to two to three months from now.
- PLO Prime Minister Salam Fayyad in a meeting with prominent US Jewish leaders stated that he is optimistic that a climate is being created to start a political process which would “be capable of bring about the end of the conflict.”
My analysis of the situation is that in preparing for the possibility of a U.S. attack against Iran that the U.S. is asking Israel to provide for them “political cover” for the attack. This “political cover” that the U.S. needs for Israel to provide is to make an agreement with the PLO on the borders of a PLO state enabling the international community to recognize a PLO state with the agreed upon borders. This would be the goal and purpose of the “indirect negotiations” leading to direct negotiations.
Should the U.S. attack Iran, there would be great international backlash especially in the Muslim world against the U.S. and Israel for going to war with Iran and creating world instability. Should the U.S. attack Iran, there would be a great economic fallout in the world in addition to the political backlash against the U.S. and Israel. In order to convince the international community that the U.S. and Israel is doing something to solve the conflict between Israel and the PLO which the Arab world claims is the central issue for conflict in the Middle East, Israel needs to give this “political cover” to the USA BEFORE the USA would attack Iran. BEFORE the USA attacks Iran, it needs to do TWO things first:
- Demonstrate that it has gone the “extra mile” to convince Iran to give up its nuclear intentions by imposing a last round of sanctions against Iran
- Receive “political cover” from Israel that the US and Israel are actively engaging on trying to solve the “central issue” of conflict in the Middle East between Israel and the Arab world
Regarding the Iranian situation, I shared two articles. They are:
- Russian warns the USA against attacking Iran
- Russia plans to go forward with providing Iran with the S-300 defense systems
My analysis is that Russia is not helping the US with its goal and desire to prevent Iran from accomplishing its nuclear intentions. As a result, if the USA is going to attack Iran, it will have to attack Iran by itself. Russia is playing a game of chess against the USA to take advantage of a US attack against Iran to bring down the US as a world power through the devastating consequence to the USA of an attack against Iran.
Finally, the last two articles of the “5 minute update” pertains to news which could effect the future impact of the US economy. They are as follows:
- US bank lending in 2010 has fallen at its fastest rate in US history
- The Chinese cut back on the purchase of US treasuries in December, 2009 helping foreign holdings of US treasury bills (government debt) to fall by a record $53 billion in December, 2009. Japan has now replaced China as the largest holder of US government debt
The significance of these developments is if these trends continue that it dramatically increases the possibility of the collapse of the US dollar and the US government going bankrupt. Contrary to popular explanation, the REAL cause of the great depression of the 1930’s was a radical drop of the US money supply. In other words, it was created because of the monetary policies of the Federal Reserve. During the great depression, there was high unemployment and a reduction in bank lending.
These events are related to the tribulation. An agreement to divide the land of Israel and the city of Jerusalem is a tribulation event. A US attack against Iran is a tribulation event. A collapse of the US and world economy is a tribulation event (fall of the financial Babylon system). From a Biblical prophetic perspective, the reason why the God of Israel would allow these events to happen is because it will result in the end of the exile of the house of Jacob and the reunification of the 12 tribes of Israel (Ephraim and Judah).
We will to be “watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem” and we will not rest until the God of Israel makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62).
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l
P.S. You may now watch the 5 minute update through video streaming at USTREAM.TV.
I would also encourage you to watch the video testimony of Bishop Salamat Khokhar of Pakistan who testifies how the God of Israel called him into a powerful healing and miracle working ministry, started over 100 churches and now is embracing the Hebraic roots of Christianity teaching these things to his churches in Pakistan. Here is the AUDIO testimony of Bishop Salamat Khokhar.
Also the video testimony of members of Beit Yacov Hebraic Congregation and how they came into the Hebraic roots of Christianity and met Eddie. You may also listen to the AUDIO testimony of the members as well.