You may view the 5 minute update in two ways:
In this week’s 5 minute update, we focused on four things:
1) The current status of the Israel / PLO peace process
2) The passage of and the rebellion against Healthcare Reform
3) The current status of the US economy
4) China / Russia Alliance against the USA
We also gave an update on the status of Mark Pitrone and his tree accident which nearly killed him. Your prayers have been heard and Mark is having a miracle recovery. The doctors were skeptical that Mark would survive his first night in the hospital because of the head injuries that he suffered from the tree accident. He had to have immediate surgery on his brain to alleviate internal bleeding. He is now out of ICI and has improved so much that he is being moved to a Rehab center outside of the hospital. Mark and his family need your financial support while he is recovering.
If you have a Paypal account, you may donate here to help support Mark and his family.
Regarding the current situation with the Israel / PLO peace process, the PLO made a demand that they will only support “indirect talks” with Israel if Israel stops building Jewish homes in East Jerusalem. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu flew to the USA this past week and spoke at an AIPAC meeting as well as having a meeting about the peace process with President Obama. In speaking to AIPAC, Netanyahu stated that Israel will continue to build Jewish homes in East Jerusalem as this has been the policy of Israeli governments for 42 years. This position outraged President Obama. In order to show his great displeasure, President Obama humiliated Benjamin Netanyahu to the best of his ability. The Israeli newspaper Maariv reported that there was no humiliation exercise that the USA did not try on Benjamin Netanyahu and his entourage. They consisted of the following tactics and US policies:
1) Obama refused to allow non-official photographers record the Obama-Netanyahu meeting
2) There was no join statement issued to the press following their meeting
3) In the middle of having dinner with Benjamin Netanyahu, Obama left to see his wife and girls and told Netanyahu that “If you have anything new for me, let me know”
Obama presented Netanyahu a list of 13 demands to end the crisis with the USA and to show support for a commitment to establish a PLO state with East Jerusalem as it capital. Among these demands including the following:
1) End Jewish construction in East Jerusalem
2) Show a willingness to discuss the core issues of in the indirect talks
3) Release hundreds of Fatah prisoners
4) Extend the 10 month moratorium on housing starts in the West Bank settlements
5) Obama threatened to give a US official stance on the peace process which could isolate Israel
6) Obama wants Israel to hand over control of Abu-Dis to the PLO
7) Obama would like to see Kadima in the Israeli government instead of Israel Beiteinu, United Torah Judaism and Shas or have the Netanyahu governement collapse
8) Israel needs to choose between pleasing the USA or the settlers
9) Obama demanded that Netanyahu give him an answer to his demands by Saturday, March 26
In response, Israeli scrambled on what to do. Israeli became concerned that the USA would listen into private converstations. Israel discussed presenting a “far reaching” document to seek the satisfy the USA demands while still maintaining the Israeli position regarding building in East Jerusalem before they left the USA. In the end, Israel decided that these issues needed to be discussed withe 7 member team of cabinet members in the Israeli government. This meeting was held on Friday i Israel. Israeli decided to hold off on announcing the results of their meeting until after the Passover holiday.
An agreement to divide Jerusalem and establish a PLO state is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles are as follows:
1) Peace talks after settlement freeze
2) Netanyahu leaves the USA disgraced, isolated and weaker
3) Benjamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama ‘dumped him for dinner’
4) Obama snubbed Netanyahu for dinner with Michelle and the girls
5) Netanyahu flies home amid disagreement with Obama on key issues
6) Netanyahu: No change in policy on Jerusalem
7) Ministers rally behind Netanyahu on East Jerusalem construction
8) Israel pledges to launch talks
9) Netanyahu: Progress made in talks with the USA
10) Obama demands Netanyahu’s peace answers by Saturday
11) Palestinians: Obama wants Israel to hand over Abu-Dis to PA
12) Commander confirms Netanyahu’s war plans
From these events, it should be clear that we are seeing the fulfillment of Zechariah 12 that Jerusalem will become a “stumbling block” to the nations. Zechariah 12 is a “day of the Lord” event. We are in the season which leads to the “day of the Lord”. The battle over Jerusalem is HERE NOW! Get ready for the tribulation!
In this past week, Healthcare was passed in the USA. With the passage of healthcare, the USA has now crossed over into a SOCIALIST country. There are several major consequences in the passage of healthcare regulation.
1) The globalists in the USA who desire one world government NEEDED the passage of healthcare in order to go forward in the next phase of the process which is merging the USA with Mexico and Canada to create a North American Union. In order to merge with Canada, the USA needed to have socialized medicine just like Canada
2) The passage of healthcare reform gives greater power to the government to control our lives thus making less freedoms for the individual
3) More government control and an eroding of individual freedoms and constitutional government will create a rebellion among less who value individual freedom and constitutional government
4) Rebellion against USA central government control (socialism) will give rise to a greater popularity for a third party in the USA
5) The passage of healthcare reform solidifies political division in the USA
The prophetic significance of healthcare reform is the following:
1) A closer step to one world government and one world currency fulfilling Revelation 13
2) The fulfillment of prophecies in (Jeremiah 50:15, 50:29, 51:24, 51:35-36) that dividing the land of Israel (Joel 3:2) and the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:2) will result in political division in the USA and a desire to rebel against the socialist policies of the USA
Political division in the USA where “leader will be against leader” (Jeremiah 51:46) is a tribulation event.
The following links are articles regarding political opposition to healthcare reform:
Regarding the US economy, US Mortgage delinquencies are at 14%. 79% of Americans think that the US economy could collapse. When the USA divides the land of Israel (Joel 3:2) and the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:2), it will result in judgment from the God of Israel upon the USA of a collapse in the US dollar.
When the US dollar collapses, this would be a tribulation event. It will result in the establishment of one world government and one world currency.
The link to these articles are as follows:
When the USA divides the land of Israel (Joel 3:2) and the city of Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:2) the enemies of the USA will rise against her to destroy her. This week, China and Russia announced plans to form an alliance to counter US dominance in the world. In Jeremiah 50:9, the God of Israel will raise up an assembly of great nations against the USA to destroy her.
Below is the link to the article where China and Russia seek to form a greater alliance against the USA.
These events are related to the tribulation. An agreement to divide the land of Israel and the city of Jerusalem is a tribulation event. Socialism in the USA is a prophetic development toward one world government and one world currency (Revelation 13). A collapse of the US and world economy is a tribulation event (fall of the financial Babylon system).
From a Biblical prophetic perspective, the reason why the God of Israel would allow these events to happen is because it will result in the end of the exile of the house of Jacob and the reunification of the 12 tribes of Israel (Ephraim and Judah).
We will to be “watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem” and we will not rest until the God of Israel makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62).
Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah,
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l