You may view the 5 minute update in two ways:
In this week’s 5 minute update, we focused on three things:
1) The current status of the Israel / PLO peace process
2) The USA and Iranian nuclear issue
3) The overthrow of the Kyrgyzstan government and the economic crisis in Greece
Mark Pitrone was removed from the Rehab center on Saturday. Mark and his family continue to need your prayers and financial support while he is recovering.
If you have a Paypal account, you may donate here to help support Mark and his family.
Regarding the current situation with the Israel / PLO peace process, Obama seems to be taking the side of the PLO and seeking to impose the views of the PLO upon Israel. In order to put greater political pressure upon Israel to agree to a PLO state with East Jerusalem as its capital, it seems that Obama is threatening Israel with imposing a peace agreement upon them which favors the PLO. Among the behaviors of Obama which causes one to believe that he is taking the side of the PLO includes the following:
1) WND reports that the USA is bargaining on behalf of the Palestinians
2) WND reports that the USA is spying on Israel in East Jerusalem and the West Bank
3) Obama is considering announcing a plan to impose peace upon Israel and the PLO
Meanwhile, Israel said that they will not be pushed into peace. Furthermore, in an event possibly made by Israel to signal their displeasure with how the USA is handling the peace process, PM Netanyahu announced that he would not be attending a US Nuclear Summit.
An agreement to divide Jerusalem and establish a PLO state is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles are as follows:
1) Unprecedented: US bargaining on behalf of the Palestinians
2) Obama spies in Israel play home-improvement cops
3) Obama weighs new peace plan for the Middle East
4) Terms of Endearment: Obama to impose terms on Israel
5) White House on Brink of Major Shift with US Policy
6) Netanyahu: Israel will not be pushed to peace
7) Netanyahu Cancels Trip to US Nuclear Summit
8) PNA urges Washington to endorse Palestinian State
From these events, it should be clear that we are seeing the fulfillment of Zechariah 12 that Jerusalem will become a “stumbling block” to the nations. Zechariah 12 is a “day of the Lord” event. We are in the season which leads to the “day of the Lord”. The battle over Jerusalem is HERE NOW! Get ready for the tribulation!
Regarding Iran, the Obama is indicating that it is inevitable that Iran will produce nuclear weapons. In a blow to the USA, the government of Kyrgyzstan in Central Asia has been toppled by opposition forces in a blow to the USA war in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, the country of Greece is getting closer to bankruptcy which could create a great crisis within the European Union. A link to these articles is as follows:
From a Biblical prophetic perspective, the reason why the God of Israel would allow these events to happen is because it will result in the end of the exile of the house of Jacob and the reunification of the 12 tribes of Israel (Ephraim and Judah).
We will to be “watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem” and we will not rest until the God of Israel makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62).
Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah,
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l