You may view the 5 minute update this week via audio:
In this week’s 5 minute update, we focused on several things:
1) The current status of the Israel / PLO peace process
3) Prospects for US economic collapse and the devaluation of the US dollar
In February, a senior PLO official revealed to World Net Daily (WND) that the USA was willing to back a UN Resolution to recognize a PLO state in the 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital. In May, the USA stated that it would assign blame if the peace talks fail. These days may soon be arriving. Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu offered an extension of the settlement freeze if the PLO would recognize Israel as a Jewish state. Abbas responded that the PLO will never recognize Israel as a Jewish state. A senior PLO official, Yasser Rabbo, stated that the PLO will recognize Israel if Israel returns to the 1967 borders. PLO official, Mustafa Barghouthi declared that the PLO needed to immediately declare an independent PLO state based upon 1967 borders and ask the international community to recognize this declaration. The Egyptian foreign minister said that Arab nations may request that the UN recognize a PLO state based upon the 1967 borders in November. France is one of the five permanent members of the UN security council. France’s foreign minister stated that he can’t rule out France being in favor of the UN recognizing a PLO state based upon 1967 borders.
An agreement to divide Jerusalem and establish a PLO state is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles are as follows:
1) White House ‘on board’ Palestinian unilateral statehood threat
2) US vows to assign blame if Israel-PA talks fail
3) Netanyahu offers settlement freeze in return for recognition as Jewish state, PLO says ‘no’
4) Abbas: We’ll never sign agreement recognizing Jewish state
5) PLO chief: We will recognize Israel in return for 1967 borders
6) Declare independent Palestinian state
7) Arabs may ask UN to recognize Palestinian state
8) France ‘can’t rule out’ UN creation of Palestinian state
A new record number of home foreclosures in the USA were made from July – September. However, many of these foreclosures are now being contested in US courts. Bank America has temporarily halted all home repossessions. Because of the weak economy, the Federal Reserve has started the process to print money to pay for US Treasury debt. The Federal Reserve is in the process of determining how large this effort will be. The decision will be announced in their next meeting on November 2-3. The Wall Street Journal reports that the Federal Reserve is seen as trying to devalue the US dollar. These things have caused the US dollar to reach record lows against many major currencies around the world. The dollar is at a 15 year low against the Japanese yen. The dollar is at an all-time low against the Swiss franc. The Canadian dollar is at parity with the US dollar. The US dollar is at a 27 year low against the Australian dollar. The euro / dollar exchange rate has risen from 1.27 to 1.40 in the past month. This caused the European Head of the Global currency research Bank of Tokyo to state that the pace and magnitude of currency moves against the US dollar are ‘unprecedented’. In light of these developments, the United Nations (UN) has warned of currency wars between nations. In the midst of all these things, 420 banks are now demanding a one world currency based upon the IMF’s special drawing rights as an alternative to the US dollar being the world’s reserve currency.
A collapse of the US dollar and the establishment of one world currency is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles is as follows:
1) Foreclosures hit post-bust peak in third quarter
2) The great American mortgage crisis deepens
3) Bernanke: Fed wrestles with size of aid program
4) Fed viewed as trying to devalue dollar
5) Dollar tumbles on heels of Singapore rate hike
6) Analyst: Scale of currency moves ‘Unprecedented’
7) Singapore hits dollar; UN body warns of currency war
8) Currency wars are necessary if all else fails
9) 420 banks demand 1-word currency
From a Biblical prophetic perspective, the reason why the God of Israel would allow these events to happen is because it will result in the end of the exile of the house of Jacob and the reunification of the 12 tribes of Israel (Ephraim and Judah).
We will to be “watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem” and we will not rest until the God of Israel makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62).
Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah,
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l