You may view the 5 minute update this week via audio:
In this week’s 5 minute update, we focused on several things:
1) The current status of the Israel / PLO peace process
2) The Federal Reserve is the largest holder of US Debt
3) The prospects for war with Iran
Arab Nations have submitted a UN resolution to condemn Israel building in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. No vote is expected until at least after the February 5 quartet meeting in Germany. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev went to the Middle East this week and stated support for a PLO state with East Jerusalem as its capital while declaring Israel settlements as illegal. The Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon, says that in the view of the UN that Israeli building in the West Bank and East Jerusalem is illegal. It seems that we are beginning to see the fulfillment of Zechariah 12:1-3. The Washington Institute for Near East studies released its ideas for the border of a PLO state with Israel. Israel Defense Minister Ehud Barak left being leader of the Labor party and formed his own political party along with 4 other former Labor party members. The other 8 members of Labor quit the government coalition of Benjamin Netanyahu. There are now 66 members in the Netanyahu government. Netanyahu says that this move will make the current Israeli government stronger. As a result, this makes it more credible that the present Netanyahu government will not collapse in the near future. In my opinion, this move was made to strengthen the Israeli government against world pressure to submit to a PLO state based upon 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital.
An agreement to divide Jerusalem and establish a PLO state is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles are as follows:
1) PA to US: Determined to seek UN anti-settlement resolution
2) Arab Nations submit draft UN resolution condemning Israeli settlements
3) Russia, Jordan vow to achieve an independent Palestinian state
4) Ban Ki-Moon: Settlements are illegal, hamper talks
5) Washington Institute unveils land swap proposals
6) Ehud Barak quits Labor to form ‘centrist, Zionist and democratic’ party
7) Ben-Eliezer tenders resignation, all Labor ministers resign
8 ) Netanyahu helped Barak leave Labor
9) Barak has brought about a more extremist right-wing government
10) Netanyahu: Barak’s split from Labor strengthens Israel’s government
11) Netanyahu aides: Labor Party split will help advance peace talks with Palestinians
The Federal Reserve is now the largest holder of US Debt. They own 5.35 Trillion. Foreign nations own about 25% of the US Debt. Why does the Federal Reserve own so much debt? It is not able to be financed any other way. The US debt is now nearly 100% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP). This will lead to the collapse of the US dollar and hyperinflation.
A collapse of the US dollar and the establishment of one world currency is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles is as follows:
Regarding Iran, quartet representative Tony Blair says that the West must prepare to use force against Iran.
A US war with Iran is a tribulation event.
The link to this article is as follows:
From a Biblical prophetic perspective, the reason why the God of Israel would allow these events to happen is because it will result in the end of the exile of the house of Jacob and the reunification of the 12 tribes of Israel (Ephraim and Judah).
We will to be “watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem” and we will not rest until the God of Israel makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62).
Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah,
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l