You may view the 5 minute update this week via audio:
1) Listen to the audio
In this week’s 5 minute update, we focused on:
1) The current status of the Israel / PLO peace process
2) The prospects for war with Syria and Iran
3) The European Debt Situation
When the PLO was recently accepted as a member of UNESCO at the United Nations, Israel suspended the transfer of tax funds to them. Because of German pressure to withhold selling Israel submarines if they did not release the funds, Israel released the funds and received the German submarines. The US told Israel that if they did not want to be isolated in the Middle East that they needed to restart peace talks with the PLO. Israel told the US that the Palestinians were responsible for the stalemate of the peace process because they will not agree to direct talks without preconditions. The PLO reiterated their position that they will not have peace talks with Israel as long as Israel continues to build in the West Bank and in East Jerusalem. The Quartet (EU, US, UN and Russia) will be meeting with Palestinian and Israeli officials regarding the renewing of peace talks on December 13-14. The PLO has already presented their position on borders and security to the Quartet in November and said that they were willing to submit their position on all final status issues. Israel does not want to talk about their position on borders and final status issues without direct peace talks. The Muslim Brotherhood won the elections in Egypt. Obama said that he supports the Muslim Brotherhood since they won a democratic election.
An agreement to divide Jerusalem and establish a PLO state is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles are as follows:
1) Report: Israel concession on Palestinian funds forced by German submarine deal
2) US urges Israel to end ‘isolation in Middle East’
3) Israel blames Palestinians for peace stalemate
4) PA: Abbas, Netanyahu will not meet unless settlements stop
5) Abbas: PA ready to present positions on final status issues
6) Mideast mediators to hold separate talks with Israel, PNA
7) Egypt Islamist Win Shocks Israel
8.) Obama Administration just fine with Sharia in “Arab Spring” states
Their is strong evidence that the US is behind the uprisings in Syria against the government of Bashar Assad. The US and the European Union along with the Arab League and Turkey are playing the leading role in organizing the Syrian opposition who are mainly Sunni Muslims — led by the Syrian National Council (SNC) and the Free Syrian Army. The US is training Syrian rebels in Turkey. The US told Lebanon that they are willing to help their military secure its borders. US Special forces are leaving Iraq and are being positioned on the Jordanian side of the Jordanian / Syrian border. Syrian and Turkish troops are stationed on the Syrian / Turkish border. In a show of strength, Syria conducted war games. Syria also armed their missiles with chemical warheads. The US, EU, the Arab League and Turkey are leading the attack against Syria because they would like to break the Shi’ite Muslim coalition of Syrian, Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas who work together to influence their policies in the Middle East. Iraq warned that if Bashar Assad is removed from power that it would cause a regional war and an alliance of Sunni Muslim nations against Shi’ite Muslim nations. Russia and China also view the effort to topple the current government of Syria as opposing their strategic interests in the Middle East. In order to help Syria against any military attack from another nation, Russia has delivered ship-killing missiles to them. Russian warships are in the Mediterranean Sea in case war breaks out in Syria. Because of all the uncertainty surrounding Syria, Israel is preparing for war with them. DEBKA reports that because of the tensions in the Middle East related to Syria that a regional Middle East war could happen between the middle of December to the middle of January.
A US-Israel stealth war against Iran’s nuclear program has been going on for several years. As a result of being able to infect Iran’s nuclear program with computer viruses, it is believed that an Iranian missile compound was severely damaged about three weeks ago. Israel believes that Iran is nearing completion of being able to produce a nuclear bomb within the next 6 months. Israel would like to see the USA engage in a military strike against Iran’s nuclear weapons program in the next 3-6 months to prevent them from acquiring a nuclear bomb. However, the US wants to give time for the recent sanctions against Iran to work and use the military option as a last resort. As a result, the US does not want to have a military strike against Iran until the fall of 2012. Israel is leaving open the possibility that it may engage in a military strike against Iran’s nuclear program without the pre-approval of the USA. The US is strongly condemning Israel for this position. In anticipation of war with Iran, the US has warships in the area. China said that it is willing to engage in WW III to protect Iran. Iran is preparing for war and is conducting war games to shut down the Strait of Hormuz from which passes 40% of the world’s supply of daily crude oil.
Iran captured a US drone that went into its airspace. It is believed that Iran was helped by the Russians in order to be able to successfully down the drone. This is a cause of concern in the USA. The drone was a part of a USA CIA-Military Reconnaissance plane to gain intelligence on the status of Iran’s nuclear program. Russian and China have asked Iran to be able to view the US drone in order to understand how it is technologically made. Iran is willing for Russian and China to examine the drone but is asking that Russia and China supply Iran with a missile defense system.
A US war with Iran is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles is as follows:
1) Mounting evidence of US involvement in Syrian crisis
2) Syria: Imperialists prepare for military intervention
3) U.S. to aid Lebanese border defense
4) US units exiting Iraq deployed in Jordan to forestall Syrian attack
5) ‘US training Syrian rebels in Turkey’
6) Tensions escalate along Turkish-Syrian border
7) Turkey Blue Berets sent to Syria border
8.) Chinese Ambassador to Lebanon: Powers Seeking to Complicate Situation in Syria
9) Russia sends Black Sea Fleet ship to Mediterranean
10) Russia to send northern fleet warships to Syria
11) Russia sends ship-killer missiles to Syria
12) Russian FM: Western stance on Syria “immoral”
13) In show of force, Syrian regime holds war games
14) Report: Syria arms missiles with chemical warheads
15) U.S. Watching Syrian Chemical Arms Amid Fear of Attack, Diversion
16) Syria: fall of Bashar al-Assad will bring war to Middle East, warns Iraq
17) Israeli army gears up on Syria border
18) Syria deploys Russian anti-sea missiles on coast, Scuds on Turkish border
19) Israel and Syria brace for regional war between mid-Dec. 2011 and mid-Jan 2012
20) War on Iran has already begun. Act before it threatens all of us
21) Factbox: Cyber warfare expert’s timeline for Iran attack
22) Satellite images show damage to Iranian missile compound
23) US fears Iran on verge of 20% enriched uranium
24) Iran reports all its nuclear installations now underground
25) Israeli defense chief: Iran strike may be needed
26) Wary U.S. uncertain of Israel’s Iran plans
27) US Deploys Yet Another Warship To The Middle East
28) China must protect Iran even with WW III
29) Iran’s Revolutionary Guards prepare for war
30) Iran to practice Strait of Hormuz closure while unlocking US drone secrets
31) Iran shoots down US drone
32) Iran says US spy drone was flying deep inside its airspace when it was downed
33) Drone Lost in Iran Was Joint CIA-Military Reconnaissance Plane
34) Iran Hits the Jackpot With CIA Drone Crash
35) US officials shocked by Iran’s superiority in electronic warfare
36) ‘Russia, China asked to inspect downed US drone’
37) Nuclear knowhow, S300 are Iran’s price for Russian, Chinese access to US drone
The European Union concluded a major meeting on December 9 regarding how to resolve the European debt crisis and save the euro from collapse. German chancellor Angela Merkel and French president Nicolas Sarkozy recommended that the European Union countries agree to a more integrated economic and political federation among themselves. This would effectively cause European Union member states to lose their economic sovereignty to a centralized European institution who would have the power to dictate economic policy. If the policies were not implemented then the member country could be severely punished. Britain did not agree to participate in the plan.
Worldwide economic collapse resulting in a one-world currency is a tribulation event.
The link to these articles are as follows:
1) Masters of the Eurozone: The Goldman Sachs connection
2) Sarkozy and Merkel Push for Changes to Europe Treaty
3) Radical eurozone shakeup could see Brussels get austerity powers
4) EU To Seize Control Over National Economies With Stroke of a Pen
5) German Vision Prevails as Leaders Agree on Fiscal Pact
6) 26 EU nations move toward new treaty
From a Biblical prophetic perspective, the reason why the God of Israel would allow these events to happen is because it will result in the end of the exile of the house of Jacob and the reunification of the 12 tribes of Israel (Ephraim and Judah).
We will to be “watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem” and we will not rest until the God of Israel makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62).
Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah,
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l