This week’s 5 minute update is available in audio only.
In this week’s 5 minute update, we focused on three things:
1) Israel’s reaction to US Pressure regarding the peace process
2) The USA and Iranian nuclear issue
3) The status of the Japanese Economy
Regarding the current situation with the Israel / PLO peace process, the USA kept up its diplomatic pressure indicating that it will do what is necessary to get a peace agreement.
A link to these articles is as follows:
Various Jewish leaders and Israeli government officials reacted strongly to the US pressure voicing their objection to the method of US pressure and willingness to side with the Palestinians.
The link to these articles are as follows:
1) World Jewish leader to Obama: Is US committed to Israel’s security?
2) Ronad Lauder’s letter to Obama
3) Ya’alon: No need ever to remove any settlements
4) Begin: West Bank construction will resume
5) Jews support Obama despite tensions with Israel
Regarding Iran, the atomic energy of Iran reports that Iran will be a nuclear country within a month. Iran’s nuclear reactor being built by Russia will be operational by August. A link to these articles is as follows:
US war with Iran is a tribulation event.
Regarding the world economy, Japan is at risk of bankruptcy with a public debt larger than that of any industrialized nation. A link to this article is as follows:
From a Biblical prophetic perspective, the reason why the God of Israel would allow these events to happen is because it will result in the end of the exile of the house of Jacob and the reunification of the 12 tribes of Israel (Ephraim and Judah).
We will to be “watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem” and we will not rest until the God of Israel makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth (Isaiah 62).
Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah,
Hebraic Heritage Ministries Int’l